Previously known as FINAL FANTASY Versus XIII, Square Enix’s new title FINAL FANTASY XV has evolved and promises to take full advantage of the capabilities of next generation platforms of the Xbox ONE and PS4. Square Enix have confirmed the upcoming title to be showcased at gamescom 2015.
While the main concept, world and story continue to be developed as originally envisioned, Square Enix has reported that the First Production Development Team has further improved FINAL FANTASY XV’s action, gameplay elements and graphic quality to match the technology of the next generation hardware. Improvements have been made to meet the high expectations of players eagerly awaiting the game’s release.
The game revolves around the story of Crown Prince Noctis: The armed forces of Niflheim launch a devastating assault upon the Kingdom of Lucis, casting the Prince and his comrades out of their homes and into the fray. The engaging tale that follows, draws audiences into an awe-inspiring world steeped in the rich storytelling traditions of SQUARE ENIX’s renowned First Production Development Team.
These are the annnounced FINAL FANTASY XV features:
- new generation of FINAL FANTASY using the latest platform technology to bring Duscae to life
- rendering fast-paced action against breathtaking backdrops under a sky that changes in real time
- open world exploration: roam the plains, woods, dungeons and outposts of Duscae freely
- action-packed combat: FINAL FANTASY XV offers direct control over combat in real-time
- exhilarating action RPG experience
- sublime summoning: call larger-than-life vengeance down from the heavens
- engaging quests
- English & Japanese voice-over (English/Japanese audio with English, French, German, Italian, Japanese or Spanish subtitles)
More info on FINAL FANTASY XV: www.finalfantasyxv.com