…and now my neck hurts! These Road to Survival raid tournaments tend to get a little out of hand lately. Turning a raid rank of plus 2,700 into a position below 100 is kind of hard work!
Here are a few tips of how to do it:
- Place enough food and drink next to your workplace – within the last 1.5 hours YOU CAN’T LEAVE your raiding workplace!
- Make sure you have enough raid engery to refill at least 5-10 times plus.
- Don’t take on opponents who are too strong! Checke their rank and reputation against your own to be absolutely sure!
- You CAN take on guys who are your size – or weaker (yes TWD is NOT a social game!)
- Leave the strong ones alone, they will dust you in no time.
- Keep up the play during the last 10-20 minutes! You can gain a lot of advantage if you don’t leave any space to the enemy – and play fast!
- DO NOT – I repeat – DO NOT FORGET TO REINVEST YOUR RAID BAIT! Todays tournament has left me with ca. 240,000 cans of food an 100,000 bricks. They will have to go to upgrading actions – a.s.a.p!
- You can draw some simple characters with your tokens and use them to level-up your team.
- Option: Use the option to activate a truce that will protect you from raiders after the tournament. They WILL COME, you know. Right after these fights they can get maximum rewards!
Woah. What a great game!
(Visited 9 times, 1 visits today)